Re: synchronous motor

Hi Justin,

YES!!  The florescent lights are not an instant on-off things like a real
strobe light is.  They "gradually" turn on and off which REALLY blurres the
image.  Maybe this is the problem people have been having recently...  Us
folks who have done this before knew but maybe this "small" detail got left
out for the new folks...  I'll try to post more on this for the future...

Cheers,

	Terry