Re: Triggered gap questions

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

ahhh, i understand now. i looked at the arc through my welding goggles
(#13 lens a must) and saw that it was hitting the trigger electrode and
then on.
i used a carbide ball mill as the trig. "trode" so this is why i never
saw the erosion.
thanks a bunch, i think good sinking will be a must.
marc m.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>