Re: The mother of all pole pigs!

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "D.Wightman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<dwightman-at-mmcable-dot-com>

> Hello everyone.
> I have the oppertunity to aquire a very interesting transformer. I am asking
> the vast knowledge of the list to please view the pic of it and tell me what
> this thing is. Thanks !!!!!!!!
> Here is the link.
> <http://home.mmcable-dot-com/surplus/images/transformer.jpg>http://home.mmcable
> -dot-com/surplus/images/transformer.jpg

> "Nature has stored up in the universe infinite energy.
> The eternal recipient and transmitter of this infinite energy is the ether".
>                                        Nikola Tesla. May 20, 1891.

Hi D...

it is a circuit trip for 128KV used at sub stations ( actually distribution
station to sub stations)
(( my next door neighbor works for the local power co.))

if you have a spare piggie ....   install it inside and make really big
jacobs ladder ;)

Scot D