Re: Elkonite

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to re-
spond to my question regarding the use of copper/tungsten
alloys for RSG electrodes. For now, I'm going to stick with my
trusty all-brass electrode ARSG as it has been working fine
for going on two years now in my 10 kVA piggie sytem :-)
I tend to agree with Ed Wingate that brass is the next best
thing to pure tungsten if you can't find/ afford pure tungsten.

Sparkin' in Memphis,
David Rieben