~Secondary Wire???

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello eveyone,
      I recently found some what appears to be Motor Wire. It is 20AWG and
is coated.  Would this be ok for 4.5 dia. PVC? If it is ok,  would i just
keep wrapping the PVC untill i get about 1,000 turns? or should I shoot for
less because bigger wire, less resistance? or more because of bigger dia.?
need a little help here.

plus, with that sec. about how far away from my sec. should the first turn of
my pri. be?

Jonathon Reinhart
hometown.aol-dot-com/kidd6488/tesla_main.html