From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 6:58 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: PFC CAP

Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if voltage played an inportant role in pfc caps, as
well
as if a 120 uf cap would sound about right for 15kv 60 ma??? Also, the pfc
is
placed acrost the power supply form contol unit to input for nst  right???

Thanks
Will McManus