Re: My first TC

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi William,

That truely is an interesting coil. Great job!

Where do you take spark from? the center of the secondary or the outer
edge? Looking at it, I might try
winding the primary below the secondary nearer to the center and place a 2"
x whatever diameter toroid
along the outer edge of the secondary. Just a thought. I would image using
the Archimedes Spiral
calculation for the secondary. Do you have dimensions you could throw our way?

Take care,
Bart A.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "William Swanson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <swansontec-at-yahoo-dot-com>