Re: The NEW Tesla Museum

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Jeff, All,

Great web site! This was really a lot of fun to look around. I especially
liked the Tesla Coil section showing
the 200% closeup view of the wound secondary on the threaded form. You are
right, the spacing is fantastic. Sure
wish I had that lathe in my garage. Also, the static gap heat sinks are
really nice. I am leary that this gap
will be better than a G10/tungsten SRSG, but still, it is a good
heat-sinking scheme. Excellent and fun website!

Bart A.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Tesla Museum by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-electrotherapymuseum-dot-com>