Re: Ganging up trans. safely and correctly

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

OBITs are internally current limited, so if you hook
them up backwards, it won't hurt them--you just won't
get any voltage out.  They can withstand short circuit
on the secondary for an indefinite amount of time
without harm.

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg