PFC for my NST

Original poster: "Nathan Morris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <themfam-at-home-dot-com>

PFC cap users,

I am trying to improve the efficiency of my NST by adding a PFC cap.  The
formula I have for this is:

PFC value in uf=KVA ((10^9/(2*3.14*f*e^2)) or PFC value = (Volt amp rating
divided by 1000) multiplied by the coefficient of (10 to the 9th) divided by
(2pi Frequency (voltage squared))

Where frequency= the operating frequency of the NST
              voltage= NST primary input voltage

I have a 360 Volt Amp, 60Hz NST and I will be running between 120 and 145 VAC
in.  Before I go buy a motor starter cap will someone on the list with PFC
know-how confirm that I am on the right track?

Thanks
--Nathan