Re: Help the Geeks! The Geek Group

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

one question, what voltage are they rated for? i know you gave a part
number but i couldnt figure out what company "CD" was. much appreciated

-fox

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>