The breaker of doom

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have 6 rather large circuit breakers I would like to sell to raise money
for the Group. If you're interested in purchaseing them (or brokering a sale
for 10% commission) let me know and I'll dig up the complete makerplate
specs.

They are excellent condition GE PowerVAC breakers. Rated 15kV at 1.2kA 3
phase. Large, grey, and you need 4 seriously dedicated men to lift one. They
are rail mounted and I have a custom Genielift for lifting them into and out
of racks that I am also selling for $500.

Anyone know what these are worth (I know it's in the 10's of thousands from
the salvadge guys who were removing them, but I don't know where they were
selling them).

These are salvadge, used, but were meticulously cared for and mounted in a
closed rack for their entire lives. No rust or damage and in perfect
operable conditon (as far as I know, I can't exactly trip one to test,
lol..well, not without blowing the Pig off the pole outside or killing
people in the process....here...touch these 2 wires together when I tell
ya....FIZAT!)

I figure with all the HV freaks out there one of you guys might actually
have use for these. I would like to get cash for them as it would clear the
Phase-1 funding needs for the Group. But I have enough that I would take any
serious trades, as I only want 2 for the Groups future HVL.

Anyone wanna build the next 13M? :)

Let's see...15000VAC -at- 1200AMPS trip is 18 MEGAWATTS! I might have to set
one of mine aside for the Avalon Coil :)

Ok...scratch the first piece off the scrounge list....lol

Now I only need a megawatt variac.....and I'll have to call CD for 25,000
caps...Mark...get out your soldering iron,lol

I believe this is a new record for the highest power component for sale on
this list. Another record in the bag for the Group :)

Have Fun!

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group