Re: MOTS

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/15/01 6:45:15 PM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hey all,
>
> Does anybody have any spare MOTs they would be willing to share? If you do,
> will pay for shipping and handling. Thanx!
>

> -Jason

Jason,

I have several MOTs that I got for free that I'm not planning on
ever using that i'll let you have for shipping and handling charges.
Contact me off list to arrange the details.

David Rieben
tesla729-at-cs-dot-com