How bout a Vacuum model link? Teslathons in Northern CA?

Original poster: "Garry F. by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>

I've bought a number of Vacuums, in search for one that had a suitable design
where the motor could be removed and mounted in the tesla coil enclosure. I
would have been happy with just using a vacuum as is, but I am notorious for
spending days wondering what I had forgotten and never remembering what it is.
I've learned that the idea of me forgetting the vacuum is a certainty.

Well, I needed a rather small motor, and vacuum assembly that was rather small.

Well, I found one. It's just about perfect. I made one of those Gary Lau vortex
gaps, and will have it together soon.

The whole assembly is just under 6" long, by 5 1/2"

Anyway, I think that a link to Vacuums that are designed in such a way that the
vacuum assembly could be removed and used for a vortex gap would be a good
idea. May I make the first contribution - Kenmore Power Mate 3.5. Description,
Rectangular, 2' X 10" X 9" high.

Also, added my old toroid on top of the new one, and added another 10" to the
streamer length. Total is about 40 inches easy.

Is there any Teslathons planned for Northern CA near Sacramento? I'd love to go
see one of those and drag my coil along.

Signed Garry N6RQS