Re: Spark Gap Formula Help!

Original poster: "David Knaack by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dknaack-at-rdtech-dot-com>

From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

> I have searched the archives and looked all over for a formula I saw
> somewhere on the list to determine the total gap on a multi static gap
> based on transformer power and I think tank caps.

I need this info too.

Also, I've forgotten and haven't been able to find information
about single vs. multiple static gaps.  I'm going to be running
with a 12kv 30mA NST.  Initially I would like to just set up a
simple single gap, but I don't know if that will be sufficent.

Thanks
DK