Re: barium titanate doorknob caps

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi, My suppliers of surplus caps of all kinds (and especially barium
titanates) are Fair Radio Sales of Ohio; MECI of Ohio; and most expensive
to my knowledge, but they got em all is Surplus Sales of Nebraska.  You
gotta really jump on the latest bargain flyers from the surplus outlets
cause these caps really go fast!    Al.

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:47:40 -0600 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:
> <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>
>
> In a message dated 4/10/01 7:45:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> writes:
>
> << Hello everyone,
>
>  i was wondering if anyone knew where i could pick up some barium
> titanate
>  doorknob caps (in ammounts of 50) surplus or bargain priced. Also,
> i was
>  wondering if you could refer me sites where i could purchase these
> retail,
> but
>  perferably surplus due to my limited budget :). Thanks
>   >>
> Well I know those will be MONSTEROUSLY expensive!But ive heard they
> work
> good.I know some one who MAY know where to get some.Have you been to
>
> POWERLABS?

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.