Re: Newbie with a few questions...

Hi Mike,

The top few inches of the secondary under the beer cam look thicker.  Is
there something there or was that just the way the photo turned out?

I have never seen corona in the center of the coil like that.  Not sure
what to say...

I trust you have tried tapping the primary from say 4 to 8 turns to be sure
it is tapped in the best place.

Cheers,

	Terry