Re: Hey I am new

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "E Wolford by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<ewolford-at-naxs-dot-net>

> Can you suggest and books to read for some one who is just getting started.
>

> Thanks
> Eric

Hi Eric...

welcome to the world of Tesla Coiling....

for easier and quicker understanding of how coils work, check out the many
web pages on the
tesla web ring.

but be forewarned ...  the learning curve for coiling is steep but
rewarding....   ask alot of
questions here ( thats why we are here ...  to answer questions  :) )

Scot D