Re: barium titanate doorknob caps OR plain DOORKNOB CAPS

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/11/01 10:46:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <
> vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Since i am getting the impression that barium titanate doorknob caps are
> very
> pensive, i was wondering if anyone had normal doorknob caps or knew someone
> that
> did that would be willing to sell them to me fairly cheep. If you do please
> contact me at:
>
> <mailto:hvhighvoltagehv-at-aol-dot-com>hvhighvoltagehv-at-aol-dot-com
>
> Thanks
> Will McManus

Hi Will!

What do you mean by cheap? In last year's catalogue, Fair Radio Sales Co. of
Lima, Ohio, USA <www.fairradio-dot-com> had new 0.004 uf, 20 kV rated doorknobs -at-
$17.00 and new 0.004 uf, 40KV rated ones -at- $25.00. These are cheap or
expensive depending on your budget. While I did not see them in the most
recent catalogue, you might write to them at <fairradio-at-fairradio-dot-com with
special needs; they may have a few left. They also have a monster 0.4
uf,100KV -at- $350.00 for your next MVA coil. ;-)))

Matt D.