From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 5:11 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: C & H electronic surplus

Original poster: "terry oxandale by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <toxandale-at-cei-dot-net>

Has the web site for the "subject" changed their URL address?  I tried to
find it and have found no reference to it at all. Does any body out there
have it (or was it C & D electronic surplus?)

Thanks ahead

(un) Terry