RE: VARIAC

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Will

An incredible find! Yes you can use it on your 15kv/60ma neon transformer.
But supply the end leads of the variac with 120v service. If you supply the
variac with 240v service, don't turn the wheel above 120v or you will over
volt your transformer and break down its internal insulation.

Godfrey Loudner