Re: General Questions

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Wade,
     my favorite technique for attaching the secondary is this: the sec
tube slides down over a slightly smaller diameter tube that has been glued
to the base board. Make the smaller tube about 1 diameter high. This results
in a system where height adjustments of the secondary are trivial.

For large coils use a piece of the same tube that the secondary is wound on,
and take a length-wise slice of material out of it and glue it back together
as a now smaller diameter tube. I've even done this with acrylic.

-Peter Lawrence

>Original poster: "Wade B AndB Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <nabedaw-at-juno-dot-com>