Re: references or plans for tc's

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

The biggest defect in the Poptronics TC design is the
feeble pulsed ignition coil power supply.  Have you
tried powering up your Poptronics coil with one of the
NSTs?  If you go with NST power on the coil you've
got, you might want to dump that nut & bolt spark gap
in favor of a sturdy RQ gap or an air blown single
static gap. Also, take care using that asynchronous
rotary spark gap--I hear ASRGs often ruin NSTs.

Best Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg