Re: Gauss (Tesla Coil Regulations)

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

> You
> can always put forth fun questions to the class like "Does Guass' law apply
> to Tesla coils since they are AC? ;-))  Naughty "me" would argue "no" due
> to slow wave propagation and see if the teacher could correctly prove me
> wrong ;->>

-Gauss-, and yes, it always applies. Electric field lines always start
and end on charges. Or they form closed rings, when created by varying
magnetic fields, but this is another "law".

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz