Re: Ground box

Hi Malcolm,

I am using the outer braid of the heavy coax (it is braided) for things
like motor case ground, NST ground, safety gap ground.  I would be using
the center conductor (heavy stranded wire) for the "RF" ground for the
secondary base.  Thus, the low frequency stuff like AC faults and such
would go through the outside braid while the RF currents go through the
center conductor.  I was thinking the radiated RFI from the long secondary
base ground would be somewhat shielded buy the outer braid.  It was just
one of those thoughts that "looked" good so no guarantee that it is any
good...  Perhaps, the RF strike rails and safety gaps should go to the
center conductor too?

Cheers,

	Terry