Re: rectifying nst's

If you are charging a cap with it.  Each diode string should be 25 kV for a
15kV NST not 12kV.  Each leg of the bridge will have to standoff the full
cap voltage when the NST output is at the peak of the opposite polarity.

It is nice that they expode, saves having to test them to find the good and
bad ones ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry