Choke cores

Original poster: "D.Wightman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dwightman-at-mmcable-dot-com>

Wow!! What a response for those choke cores..They are all accounted for now to
those lucky few. This will be interesting to see how each coiler puts them into
service. If I find any more I'll let the others know who showed interest.

    Dave.W

"Nature has stored up in the universe infinite energy.
The eternal recipient and transmitter of this infinite energy is the ether".
                                       Nikola Tesla. May 20, 1891.