_Weak_ Neon Transformers *free*

Original poster: "Kent Vander Velden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <graphix-at-iastate.edu>

  Is there anyone out there that is having a hard time finding a NST,
that would not mind doing some work to repair one?  I have several 12kv
30mA Franceformers that you are welcome to have.  Currently when
powered up, I can pull a small arc from both posts to the case, but the
arc is not as strong as it should be.  I am not asking anything for
these other than shipping costs.  All these NSTs came from the same
sign, and all of them have the same problem.  I do not know what is
cause of the fault, nor if they are repairable.  If nobody wants them,
they will slowly be sent with the trash (my wife wants the basement
cleaned out :).

---
Kent Vander Velden
kent-at-iastate.edu