Re: Tungsten ?....... I got y'er 1/4" Tungsten!

Original poster: "Jeff Kamla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jeffk-at-sinclair-dot-net>

  I have a limited  amount of 1/4" dia  2% thor.
 tungsten rod this material cost me $3.50  an
 inch, and that's all I want for it .
 if you have looked you know this material is
as hard to find as hens teeth !
I don't sell any thing else, and when this rod
is gone it's gone.
if you need a heavy duty spark gap this is
the stuff !!

 if interested please contact me off the list
   at  jeffk-at-sinclair-dot-net

          Thanks   :-)        Jeff