Newbee

I sure enjoy all the good stuff comming over the system. I am an old/new coiler
first coil came in 1962. I am also a scrounge ++ and have tons of electronic
stuff. Amatuer radio since 1978 call is ka1bbg.. I have had 7 different
livelyhoods over the years now handicapped. am building a 3 1/2 coil at
present. yes I have some big scr's also. please email
<mailto:ka1bbg1-at-mcttelecom-dot-com>ka1bbg1-at-mcttelecom-dot-com anytime if you have a
project and looking for stuff.
40 years bashing electrons and still going. cul...brian foley in Troy,n.h.