10KVA Hopes Put on Hold

	Well, my 10KVA aspirations have come to a painful standstill because of
the housewiring required to operate the pig.  Due to insurance reasons and
city codes and whatnot, the wiring needed to be done by a certified
electrician.  No problem, we have lots of connections, and some really
close family friends are electricians.  And, we had already acquired the
necessary parts, (fusebox, 2-pole 50A breaker, some excellent wire - all
for free or close to free) or so we thought.  We planned on leading two
wires directly from the lugs on the bottom of the master 200A breaker to my
house about a foot to the new secondary breaker box, which was equipped
with one brand new 50A breaker.  That would have protected the new
dedicated circuit with a 50A breaker and ultimately the 200A breaker.
(Well, the 6ga. solid wire would melt before the 200A tripped, but
anyway...)  We also planned on installing some 50A fuses in that fusebox or
in a control box.
	But regardless, my power company will only let you feed a secondary
breaker box with a 'feedthrough' breaker in your primary breaker box -- and
guess what?  My breaker box is plum full.  :(  So, the electrican with whom
we consulted suggested that we get some 'piggyback' breakers.  Well that's
no good, because those could be $50 a piece, and I need at least two. Blah
- way too much money for me. (Remember - highschool student here. :-)  So,
our plans are put on hold for now.

	Ryan Ries