Re: More tube coil stuff (Carl Willis)...

Hey all Tube types, Have many found the "Under" the primary grid coil to be
"superior" to placing it "over" (on top) of the primary? This is mostly in
regard to solenoid type primaries, as I have found that "usually" (in my
limited tests) flat spiral primaries seem to like feed back coils on the
top (again, I may have missed something).??

Robert, Your mongo Tube coil has fascinated me, but am not surprised that
you would need some 3/4" diameter copper tubing for the primary with three
EEV BR1160's. Hope you have some time to  work on it in the not to distant
future. I am still dealing with 833's. And regrettably am, stuck with 20
amp, 120 Volt service to my PSU's, :-(

Regards,

David Trimmell
www.ChaoticUniverse-dot-com