Re: E-Tesla6

Original poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi Bart, Sarah,

I used the freebie LCC C compiler.

http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lcc-win32/

I just noticed that it is touted as:

"LCC-Win32: a free compiler system for Windows"

It is optimized for the 32 bit windows environment....

Perhaps it is simply a mater of recompiling it with a better compiler.  The
source code is included in the ZIP.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/Programs.htm

Cheers,

        Terry