Re: FROM RUSSIA

Hi Vadim,
Welcome to our wonderful Tesla list where you will find a great resource of
well informed coilers.

Living in Moscow you should be able to find plenty to read and study. I would
expect
to find many Tesla coilers in your area. If you are interested in some Tesla
books,
I would especially recommend the books by John Couture.

Tesla Coil Design
Tesla Coil Construction

Both available from:
John Couture
10823 New Salem point
San Diego, California
92126

Thanks to information and help from the list, I have built a bipolar coil
that gives a 20 inch
spark from parallel neon transformers at 15kv / 90 ma. Visit neon sign shops
find used transformers. Many shops here will give them for free or for a very
token
price. I would try that route before buying a new transformer.

Safe coiling,
Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman