tesla troubles

Hey all again,

I have my primary tapped at turn 14 out of 15... even adjusting it up to
1/2 a turn either way will not give me a much larger spark length
(somewhere around 1/16").
Some have suggested my saltwater caps are to blame... Does the salinity
of the cap matter? Cuz i dont think i put enough in mixing it, and the
surface is covered with oil. Any information on the possibility of a
EMMC? I went back to my small toroid again, no  different results.
Sorry, but no ones help is to any avail so far...