Re: Warning Desasterous MMC failures, Rotton caps from Mouser.

Garry, all
    Has anyone else used these mouser caps and experienced the same problem?
You have to remember that we are pushing these caps to their limits in our
Tesla Coils. Most of the time these caps won't be pushed remotely this far.
It might not be the caps that are bad, but just the way we use them. Like
Terry stated earlier, we wouldn't want word to get out that if companies sell
us caps that aren't the best we'll chew them out since MMCs aren't the
easiest things to come by.(At least not the really good ones.)
-alan

In a message dated 11/22/00 10:45:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,