E-Tesla6.11

Hi All,

	I have been working on E-Tesla6 and squeezed another 0.26% accuracy out of
it.  OK... Maybe I work on this stuff a little too much ;-))  The latest
version of the moment is at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/E-Tesla6.zip

There are some interesting things I have noted.  I was trying to track down
some odd errors and I just tried modeling spheres in space.  The program
was off significantly!!  I dug into some of the code and found that the ET
summation factor was off by SQRT(3/4).  I fixed that and magically the Lfac
(an inductance fudge factor) for the terminated coil case turned into 1.00.
 Also, the calculated capacitance and the input inductance now can be used
to calculate the right Fo frequency again.  So the terminated coil case now
has no fudge factors involved with it, the program finally does sphere
tests, and the capacitance and inductance once again calculated the right
frequency.  I have now pretty much integrated in the changes Paul's TSSP
and my test results demanded and everything is pretty much happy again.

However, the "bare" coil's inductance still seems to be about 93% of the
measured value.  With everything else working so well, I think this effect
may be real.  Since the current is so low toward the top of the coil, we
may indeed be loosing some effective secondary inductance compared the
measured value.  Perhaps progress in the TSSP project will pin this down
more.  I think the terminated coil voltage profile will stay pretty
constant with different H/D ratios and stuff.  However, I would not be
surprised if the profile for different H/D bare coils will vary a bit.

I also posted the most accurate high-res field plots yet for my coil using
all the latest and greatest theory.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/V-S.gif

Sorry to keep changing the program all the time, but trying to stay up with
the latest knowledge on which this program depends and things have been
changing drastically lately!

Cheers,

	Terry