From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 8:22 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: MY Tesla Coil:Star Wars:

Original poster: "Albert Hassick" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

 Ok, list members, A long time ago in a galaxy far away! Here is what My
Tesla Coil is being used for.  It is one of our government projects (do
we still have a government?), and it is a monster of a coil. Seething
with power and channelled to a big laser and focused with a giant
telescope lens.  Yes, it is Tesla's Needle in the Sky!  Used for
destroying incoming warheads or whatever!  One thing for sure, and that
is that whatever this high powered needle hits is a goner for sure! Tesla
was wwwwaaaayyyyyy ahead of his time.  I think the feds are using Tesla's
lost Colorado Springs notebook to help them envision how to build and use
this weapon of defense (offense).  Is this neat or what!   Just think of
the possibilities the next time you throw that big knife switch to
energize your coil!    AL.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Temp/teslapic1.jpg