my new table top coil

hi everyone,
i just got my new table top coil done. it puts off 16" streamers with a ground
rod, and 12 to 13 with out.
well i've been wanting to make a coil for awhile that all i would have to do is
throw a switch and the coil would do the rest, no more takeing all the time
setting it up wiring the thing and when i'm finished i haveing to tear it all
apart again. now i can transport it easy and have almost no set up just plug it
in and throw the switch.
it is using 6 door nobe caps at .0053 uf and one oil burner transformer that is
rated at 100000 volts and 20 ma for 200watts.
i used a 4 gap spark gap with air burst, a ground safety gap for the
transformer and a back flow switch for the light switch so that if it did
backflow to much it would shut down.  the primay is 5 turns of 1/4 tubing and
the secondary is 3" by 12" cardboard tube dipped in poly. works great i'm going
to get some pics of it up on my site as soon as i can.
thanks