Toroid Material

Hi Coilers,

I was at a friends home the other day and the heating man was there
installing a chimney liner.  One look at it and I saw that it could
be ideal for making a toroid from.  It's stainless steel, comes in
four and six inch diameter and appears much more durable than dryer
vent tubing.  The heating guy said they often have pieces several
feet or more long left over from jobs that he'd give me for free!
I'll post my findings once I've scored a length and tried building
a new toroid for my coil.

J.B. Weazle McCreath, VE3EAR      Web:    www.solwind.on.ca
c/o Solwind Enerco Inc.,          E-mail: weazle-at-solwind.on.ca
36620 Saltford Road,              Home:   (519) 524-7420
Aerial Acres, R.R. 4,             Work:   (519) 524-8703
Goderich, On., N7A 3Y1            Fax:    (519) 524-6108