RE: RSG electrode holders?

I used 3/8" aluminum bolts (1" long) with a 1/8" hole drilled along the
centerline of the bolt. Then I drilled a small hole and tapped it to
8-32 threads for a set screw perpendicular to the centerline hole in the
meaty portion of the head of the bolt. The 1/8" tungsten electrodes then
slip into the long centerline hole and are secured in place with the
8-32 set screw. This entire assembly is then attached to the wheel by
drilling and tapping holes in the wheel so that this aluminum bolt (and
a good heat sink) screws into the wheel (no nut is used or needed to
hold this bolt in place). I run 4kva through this set-up and the moving
contacts don't even get warm at 2700 rpm on a 13" X 1/2" Lexan disc.

Un-Terry