MMC cap questions

	Hi all,

My NST farm is dwindling, and I'm looking at pig-power.  I feel confident in
my knowlege to move up to the multiple kva niche and start experimenting.
Though I want to choke the system down to only ~2 kva to start with, then
move again as I learn more.  8" coils are much more expensive to wind than
2" coils ;)  Mostly, I want a more robust power supply, but having more
power is always welcome.  Something externally ballasted will give me the
ability to run 2kva or 20kva.

	Now, I currently have an 80nf tank cap (16 strings of 11) MMC.  If the
panasonic caps go nuclear at ~3A RMS, I think I can push 32A rms without too
much trouble.  Think this will stand up to a pig's abuse?  Voltage-wise, I
know it's under-rated, but I can always use a small step-down tranny on the
240v side to lower the pig's output to 12kv.  Only have to reduce the line
voltage to 200v (maybe a heater element in series to burn off some voltage).

  What concerns me is the RMS current.  The caps take over-volotage in
stride, but over-current is murder on 'em. And I'd hate to burn up $230
worth of caps by not knowing...
											Sundog