RE: newbie coil

Nathan,

I am also new to coil building, and have created a web
page www.geocities-dot-com/christophertelford/ that
includes some theory, and pictures of some of the
components i have used. You may find this helpful as
the level of complexicity is not high.
If anyone else wants to goto my page and play 'Spot
the Mistake', they r welcome. There will be a small
prize (my immense gratitude) for the person who spots
the most mistakes. Spelling mistakes don't count, as
there are far to many for this to be of any challenge.

Thanks,

Chris Telford