Re: where to find copper strap

In a message dated 11/7/00 6:24:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Oxandale, Terry" <Toxandale-at-SPP-dot-org>
>

> I am trying to find a source for copper strap to use in a primary on a
> moderate size coil. I would like it to be 040" or thicker and 1" wide or
> wider. Any help out there on a source for such?
>
> Un-Terry

When I was looking for copper strap for interconnecting my ground rods, I
found a company in the phone book that does copper roofing.  I called them
and they custom cut (slit probably) about 40 feet of copper roofing off a
roll for me - about 4.0" wide.

Ed Sonderman