Re: Glass?

>Hi, a interesting thing is that molten glas is a decent
>conductor. Doubtfull any disruptive coil would produce streamers that
>would get hot enough, but a CW coil will. I have played with this
>phenomena with my VTTC's.
>
>Regards,
>David Trimmell
>www.ChaoticUniverse-dot-com

PVC melts WAY before Glass would, and I've never melted a sec in use (Drying
is another matter, he he he..) I don't think melting is an issue.

btw...a non-concentric secondary with a 3Degree list to the side works fine.
It also really messes with people. Something's really wrong, but you can't
quite figure out what...kinda like shaving off their eyebrows while they
sleep.

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group