Re: Lousy Losses

Hi Albert,

Good post. I think we all agree regarding the sparkgap. But regarding the
secondary former, I was under the assumption that the Q measurement was low in
comparison to other plastic formers. If this is the case, then there is
something more to the cardboard forms. I agree that cardboard forms will work
just fine and any difference in performance is probably difficult to see, but
once you've gone as far as you can with your spark gap, etc.., why not try to
build a higher Q secondary.

Bart