Re: Sonotube's high RF loss!...yes or no?

Hi all , I wonder if sonotube or quikrete tube chunks in the microwave
mean anything at all.  Since I can get pvc and cpvc and abs tubes to get
very hot, yes, too hot to hold when I nuke them in my microwave oven.  So
what does that mean?  If you ask me, I will say that any and all
substances can be heated in a microwave oven.   I will point out to you
that we use our microwave oven to set ceramics and fuse and melt
decorative particles of glass.  So the sandy/clay/glass mix gets hot and
fuses.  Kind of a super kiln!  I can melt plastic tube in my microwave,
AND it deforms and bubbles terribly! ANd it is a hot sticky mass that
cannot be touched by hand.   The neat thing is that when the plastic tube
is melting away and collapsing that the cardboard tube next  to the
bubbling plastic tube still retains its shape and integrity while the
plastic tube deforms and collapses!  So what are we to gather here? Is
the ultimate Telas coil secondary/tertiary wound in plastic or cardboard?
  AL.