Re: Tungsten

John, all,

The amount of Thorium dust (only 2% of all being created) shouldn't be
much of a hazard, as long as one takes basic precautions, like waring a
dust mask, using proper ventiltion (especially if grinding). Granted,
Thorium is a Alpha emitter and deposition in the Lungs is not good, the
quantity involved is low. No metal dust is healthy. Use common sense.

Regards,

David Trimmell
www.ChaoticUniverse-dot-com