New SRSG options

Greetings list and all.

      I have been reading the posts on all the RSG activates and
there is another option for all those true experimenters out there.
A rather large repair has come in at my work that only happens
every three or four years. In the process of this repair there are
large titanium bolts that are thrown away. Alloy is 6AL4V. Dia of
shank is .4365". Dia of flush type head is .63". At the request of
any interested coilers I can send the long ones that are 1.925"
overall or the shorter ones that are 1.625" overall. You need only
pay the price of mailing. I have hundreds of these right now and
plan on making my own SRSG out of ten of them. Eight for the disk
and two for the stationary ones. The thread is 7/16-20 for those
who are crunching the numbers. Contact me off list if you want
some. Hey! you don't need to make gaps at all with these gems.
They are big enough to turn on the lathe. Let me know.

Denis Despins
KC6TRW