Re: Safety gap electrodes

Hi Gary, Ed,

Just wanted to reinfornce Gary's comments here. I found the exact same problem
using very heavy solid copper wire (looped) for a safety gap. The arc jumps at
the smallest ROC which is the wire diameter and not the loop. Later replaced
safety gap with a 1 inch solid copper spheres. Problem gone.

Bart